Remote type radiators for any capacity of equipment.
AWAMI JALI has the right skills and expertise to design table type remote radiators of any capacity required for your power generator and plants.
Radiators are proven to be the best cooling system in our typical environment which saves you from costly and hard on cash maintenances. Our Copper & Brass based Radiators are far better in heat dissipation than any other metal used and our system is much easy and simpler to install compared to other conventional cooling systems which involve heavy plumbing, pumping and engineering and which ends in a constant loss of valuable water resource.
Save on Chemicals, Kilowatts, and Maintenance
Use Air Cooled Radiators
- One time water consumption that lasts for a year.
- No preparation is required for atmospheric air is available in plenty.
- No special chemical treatment and dosage costs.
- No scale formation. No cleaning of Heat Exchanger.
- No moving parts except fan and motors negligible maintenance.
- No mixing of dust, dirty fly ash or living organisms with process water.
- No restriction on plant location. Radiators can be placed anywhere.
- No corrosion due to air.
- Simple structure.
- Huge loss of water due to evaporation, drift spray loss and blow down.
- Water is scarce. Bringing water to site is expensive .Water has to be treated before use.
- Chemical dosage every month to maintain TDS.
- Scale formation is unavoidable. Frequent cleaning is required leading to high down time and expensive labor.
- Maintenance is required on a day basis. V belts, bearing blocks, pump couplings, sprinkler nozzles has to be cleaned.
- Water exposed to dust and dirty will be contaminated .Fungus formation and living organisms will foul heat exchanger which require cleaning.
- Water source decides the location of large plants.
- Metal parts in contact with water are corroded.
- Complex pluming structures.
- Decreased maintenance cost
- Lowest life cycle cost
- Most efficient at peak temperatures
- Lowest kilowatt consumption
- Nearly zero water wastage
- No special chemical treatments
- Customized design for any temperature/flow/pressure required 1 year warranty
- Free of cost 1 year maintenance
- Complete design and implementation services across the country
- Shift from existing cooling system to table type radiators with our support & expertise